- Responsible for evaluation of the efficacy of a variety of products tested;
- Responsible for the evaluation of test data, results, statistics, archives, write test report;
- Responsible for developing product efficacy evaluation methods, perfecting the evaluation test procedure specification, and related documentation and information (such as work instructions, etc);
- Responsible for the routine maintenance of the product evaluation laboratory work, participating in procurement of related equipment and supplies, laboratory work;
- Volunteer library, is responsible for establishing and maintaining the cosmetic evaluation expert pool;
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual summary, time, updating the relevant files (such as work schedules, project schedules, and so on);
- Complete implementation of related external projects (such as cooperation, technical exchange, etc);
- Finish other tasks assigned by leader.
- University degree or above, biochemistry, medicine, chemistry, statistics, analysis and other related professionals;
- Skin test experience or cosmetic work experience minimum 1 years of consumer research; cosmetics testing experience is preferred;
- Skilled in skin test-related knowledge and skills; understand the relevant regulations and cosmetics management system knowledge; master cosmetic product evaluation test methods understand basic characteristics of cosmetics and cosmetic efficacy substance; be familiar with computer Office software, network;
- Good communication and presentation skills; have some organization and planning skills, analytical summary has some foreign language skills.
- Implementing brand marketing strategy and plan;
- Responsible for dealer training program development and implementation, training lesson plans written and archived;
- Implement etiquette dealer marketing services, professional skills, marketing, organization and management of an effective upgrade;
- Guidance and training channels for marketing, channel development, inventory management, brand promotion;
- Coordination, monitoring and promoting the network stores and supermarket agents stationed in;
- Implementation, of medium and large terminal control area market promotion activities.
- Three-year trade channel dealer training in cosmetic industry management experience;
- Good image quality;
- Familiar with the hundred KA system terminal operations and management;
- Excellent market analysis and business judgment, organizational and planning skills, communication skills;
- Willing to travel.